Jane Hutt has been health minister since the Assembly was founded.
- A Welsh assembly minister has criticised an out-of-hours health service after his two-year-old son was left waiting for treatment.
- 84 Year-old great grandmother ecovering from heart attack had to wait two hours for a GP
- Elderly patients are missing operations and hospital appointments because they cannot afford to go to hospital
- A 90-year-old's woman was refused admission at Machynlleth hospital because there were no beds available
- Staff crisis shuts hospital ward
- Patients from Powys face longer waits for surgery compared to those waiting from across the border